Persönliche Seite von Dr. Anna Katharina Pikos
Raum: I-028 (Gebäude 1501)
Tel.: +49 511 762 5620
Sprechstunde: Montag 14:00 - 15:00
Pikos, A. K. (2017a): "The task composition and work-related mental health - a descriptive study," Discussion Paper 610, Hannover Economic Papers.
Pikos, A. K. (2017b): "The causal effect of multitasking on work-related mental health - the more you do, the worse you feel," Discussion Paper 609, Hannover Economic Papers.
Pikos, A. K. (2017c): "Education and work-related mental health - higher educated employees are worse off," Discussion Paper 611, Hannover Economic Papers.
Pikos, A. K., and S. L. Thomsen (2016): "Rising Work Complexity but Decreasing Returns," IZA Discussion Paper No. 9878.
Pikos, A. K., and S. L. Thomsen (2015): "Tasks, Employment and Wages: An Analysis of the German Labor Market from 1979 to 2012," Discussion paper, Beitrage zur Jahrestagung des Vereins fur Socialpolitik 2015: Okonomische Entwicklung - Theorie und Politik - Session: Labor - Empirical Studies 1, No. A16-V3.
- Labour Economics
- Population Economics
- Personnel Economics
- Introductory Empirical Research with STATA
- Since 11/2017: Research Fellow at the Institute of Labour Economics, Leibniz University of Hannover
- 10/2014-11/2017: PhD student, Research and Teaching Assistant at the Institute of Labour Economics, Leibniz University of Hannover (thesis title: Multitasking, education, and unemployment as determinants of work-related mental health)
- 10/2012-09/2014: Studies in Economics at Administration at Leibniz University of Hannover, Master-Degree in Economics
- 09/2012-02/2014: Studies in International Economic Consulting at Aarhus School of Business and Social Science/ Aarhus University, Master-Degree in International Economic Consulting
- 10/2008-08/2012: Studies in Economics and Business Administration at Leibniz University of Hannover, Bachelor-Degree in Economics and Business Administration