Persönliche Seite von Dr. Pavel Jelnov
Leibniz Universität Hannover and IZA (Research Affiliate)
1. "A New Estimator of Search Duration and Its Application to the Marriage Market,", Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics (forthcoming), also IZA Discussion Paper No. 11466 (2018).
2. “A Note on Cohabitation and Marriage,” with Artyom Jelnov, B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics, Vol. 18, Issue 2 (2018).
3. “The Sensitivity of the Wage Equation to the Method of Regression”, with Shlomo Yitzhaki and Edna Schechtman, The Economic Quarterly (Hebrew with English abstract), Vol. 55, No. 3 (2008), pp. 307-333.
4. “A Pattern-Based Approach for Improving Model Quality”, with Balaban M., Maraee A. , and Sturm A., Software and Systems Modeling, Vol. 14, No. 4 (2015), pp. 1527-1555.
5. “Finite Satisfiability of Class Diagrams: Practical Occurrence and Scalability of the FiniteSat Alghorithm”, with Makarenkov V., Maraee A. and Balaban M., MoDeVVa ’09: Proceedings of the 6th International Workshop on Model-Driven Engineering, Veriﬁcation and Validation. ACM, (2009), Article No. 1.
"Long-Term Rental Housing in Israel: An Evaluation of Government Policies", The Affordable Housing Center, Tel-Aviv University (the paper is in Hebrew with an executive summary in English at the end of the document).