Persönliche Seite von Dr. Pavel Jelnov
Leibniz Universität Hannover and IZA (Research Affiliate)
1. ''What Remains After the Oil Boom Is Over?'', Economics Bulletin, Vol. 39 No. 2 p.A126 (2019).
2. "A New Estimator of Search Duration and Its Application to the Marriage Market," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Vol. 80, Issue 6 (2018).
3. “A Note on Cohabitation and Marriage,” with Artyom Jelnov, B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics, Vol. 18, Issue 2 (2018).
4. “The Sensitivity of the Wage Equation to the Method of Regression”, with Shlomo Yitzhaki and Edna Schechtman, The Economic Quarterly (Hebrew with English abstract), Vol. 55, No. 3 (2008), pp. 307-333.
5. “A Pattern-Based Approach for Improving Model Quality”, with Balaban M., Maraee A. , and Sturm A., Software and Systems Modeling, Vol. 14, No. 4 (2015), pp. 1527-1555.
6. “Finite Satisfiability of Class Diagrams: Practical Occurrence and Scalability of the FiniteSat Alghorithm”, with Makarenkov V., Maraee A. and Balaban M., MoDeVVa ’09: Proceedings of the 6th International Workshop on Model-Driven Engineering, Veriﬁcation and Validation. ACM, (2009), Article No. 1.
"Long-Term Rental Housing in Israel: An Evaluation of Government Policies", The Affordable Housing Center, Tel-Aviv University (the paper is in Hebrew with an executive summary in English at the end of the document).
1. "Comparison Dimensions and Similarity: Addressing Individual Heterogeneity," IZA Discussion Paper No. 12355.
2. “The Ruling Party and its Voting Power,” with Artyom Jelnov, IZA Discussion Paper No. 12354.
3. "The Marriage Age U-Shape," IZA Discussion Paper No. 12356.
Research in progress
1. "Influence in Economics, Nobel Prize, and Aging," with Yoram Weiss
2. "When Should the Sun Shine? The Effect of Time Institutions on Health"
3. "The Russian Jewry Exodus Natural Experiment"
4. "The Effect of the Sunrise and Sunset on Time Use," with Kadyrbek Sultakeev.